Contact & Travel Information
Please contact Lion Camp by email and we’ll
get right back to you, alternatively use the form
below right to submit an enquiry.
Lion Camp's postal address is shown below but please be aware that post takes longer to reach us due to our remote location.
South Luangwa National Park
PO Box 95
Email : email@example.com
Telephone : (260) 216 246024
GPS Coordinates: 12°53.089’S, 31°58.032’E
How to get to Lion Camp
Provided below are typical methods of travelling to Lion Camp. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
International flights to Lusaka are provided by the following airlines;
- South African Airways: Daily flights between Johannesburg and Lusaka.
- Kenya Airways: Daily flights to Lusaka via Nairobi.
- Emirates Airlines: Flights to Lusaka 5 times a week via Dubai.
- Ethiopian Airlines: Daily flights between Addis Ababa and Lusaka via Harare.
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines : Direct flights between Amsterdam and Lusaka 3 times a week.
- Proflight Zambia – operate regional flights from Lusaka, 3 times a week between both Lilongwe (Malawi) and Dar-es-Salaam (Tanzania).
- Fastjet – Operate flights between Dar-es-Salaam and Lusaka on Thursday and Saturdays every week.
- Domestic flights from Lusaka to Mfuwe on a scheduled service are operated by Proflight on a daily basis. Flight time is approximately 1 hour and direct connections off most International arrivals are possible. Seat rate is approx US$294 per person. As official Proflight booking agents, we can assist you in booking the seats.
- For road transfers between Mfuwe Airport and Lion Camp, we allow 2-3 hours. The majority of the transfer is through the national park, using open topped game viewing vehicles. Consequently it could be considered a game drive rather than a transfer and the exact timing is dependent upon how much game is encountered en-route. Collection from Mfuwe airport is included in our rates.
Proflight also operate flights linking South Luangwa to Livingstone (Victoria Falls) and the Lower Zambezi National Park. Please visit www.flyzambia.com for more information.